Monday, July 30, 2012

Focus on eye of the Photographer


Photo from "Harp" series,
   by Julia Anna Gospodarou, Athens, Greece

In her own words

I'm an Architect who loves to take photographs and a photographer who loves to build. Who's prevailing? Well, sometimes the first, sometimes the second, and sometimes they just make peace and live happily together :)
You can find me (both of us actually) in Athens, Greece when I'm  not somewhere else, chasing the beauty of the world.
......

I like beauty. All kinds of beauty ...seen, heard, written.
I like contrasts ...light and dark, silence and noise, stillness and dynamism.
I like playing and discovering.
I like languages. All of them. I like the civilizations, the places and the people behind them.
I like ...no, scratch that! ...I adore music.
I like studying people, understanding their strengths and sensibilities.
I like => love  to travel.
I like to mold  matter into shapes, I like to turn sensations into photographs, I like to dive into the music of each moment that I happen to be a part of.
Last but not least ...I love Manual Mode.

...and I like to make fun of it all, once in a while.

Link: Profile of Julia Anna Gospodarou

No comments:

Post a Comment